THEATRE SKILLS TO ENHANCE YOUR BUSINESS SKILLS
Working with theatre techniques will spark your imagination, renew your sense of play, refresh your motivation, and allow you to see yourself and others in new ways. You will become more effective in a courtroom, a conference room, a classroom. . . or at home! Now is the time to take the challenge!
- Does your organization suffer from interminable meetings?
- Do some of your people find it difficult to get along with each other?
- Do you wonder how improving staff communication can save time and money, as well as reduce stress?
Bring your questions to Clear Communication of California, and we’ll help find the answers in a creative, engaging way that results in new skills and increased confidence. Classes and retreats are uniquely tailored to suit your specific needs.
NO PASSIVE LISTENING. EVERYBODY WORKS. EACH PERSON’S WORK GETS A RESPONSE.
- Learn the basic skills of fine acting: RECEPTIVITY, CLARITY, and FOCUS.
- Learn to say what you mean, and verify that it has been understood,in speaking and in writing.
- By using the tools of the actor, you can refine your skills to develop flexibility and precision in the use of voice and body.
- Be sure your written work is effective.
- Breath Control, Voice, and Speech and students.
- Effective Movement on other career paths.
- Confident Presentation.
Past clients include:
Corporations who have benefited:
- Home Box Office
- Delta Dental Plan of California
- Amdahl Corporation
- Jones & Marzluft Accountancy
- Chevron U.S.A.
Principal Consultant Donna Davis’ professional affiliations include:
- Screen Actors Guild
- Actors Equity Association
- American Federation of Television and Radio Arts
- Theater Bay Area.